Space tour tomorrow evening?

Ben Firestone

Aug 26, 2015, 8:08:57 PM8/26/15
to Arch Reactor
Hi folks!

I plan to come to the Laser Night event tomorrow evening. Would someone have time to show me around the rest of the space before/after? I just moved here from Philly, and I'd love to learn more about the current facility as well as the timetable for the move to the new spot.

Thanks!
Ben

Di

Aug 26, 2015, 8:22:59 PM8/26/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

I'm filling in for Travis tomorrow for Laser Night but will be happy to give you the tour and fill you in on all the rest.   Welcome to St. Louis!

Diane  <*>

Diane  <*>

Kamikaze Joe

Aug 26, 2015, 8:57:17 PM8/26/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

What part of Philly?  I use to live across the river in Jersey.

Ben Firestone

Aug 27, 2015, 12:07:32 AM8/27/15
to Arch Reactor
Great, thanks Diane!

I was in West Philly for the past ten years or so.

Diane

Aug 27, 2015, 12:43:09 AM8/27/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I've got a cat-rescue errand after work.  I'll be there by 7 but there's not a lot of wiggle room in my day tomorrow.   Tour after laser?   :-)

Diane  <*>

Ben Firestone

Aug 27, 2015, 5:13:42 PM8/27/15
to Arch Reactor
Sounds good!

Deech Mestel

Aug 27, 2015, 8:16:29 PM8/27/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Ben, what time were you planning on getting here?

Di

Aug 27, 2015, 10:19:01 PM8/27/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Ben,

I am So Sorry!    I got home in plenty of time to get my new foster cat settled before heading over to Arch Reactor and she immediately started having kittens.    I am sorry it was impossible to be in two places at once but I'm really glad I stayed home as she was utterly exhausted and needed help with the last two.

Were you able to meet up with Deech?    If not, how long will you be in town?   Tomorrow evening is the 3d printer meet-up and Saturday is Game Day.   If you specifically want help with the laser as well as a tour I've promised my sister that we can make a box or two on Saturday evening and you're welcome to join us for a laser-lesson.   Game Day will start early afternoon.   I'll be arriving around 6:15 or so...

Again, sorry!   But Newborn Kittens!!

Diane  <*>

Ben Firestone

Aug 27, 2015, 10:48:03 PM8/27/15
to Arch Reactor
Big thanks to Deech and Coral for sticking around and showing me the space tonight even when it took me longer to find/show up than it should've! (My hand-drawn map had a key flaw. Maybe I should give in and use my phone to navigate, but I'm hoping I'll learn my way around the city better by bumbling through...)

Hope the kitten birthing went well, Diane! I've already moved here, so I'm pretty much around. I'm not sure if I can make it out on Saturday, but I do hope to become a supporting member and try to drop by the space to do a bit of metal work during open hours on Sunday.

Frank Kallal

Aug 27, 2015, 10:56:25 PM8/27/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Ben,

For Saturday, we are there from Noon on.. I say it ends at midnight, but i don't recall the last time I left before 3am.  So if you find yourself free stop on in and Play some board games.

Frank