I am hosting a new MeetUp at AR July 7th 12pm-2pm

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Jul 1, 2018, 5:05:10 AM7/1/18
to Arch Reactor
St. Louis Online Video Creators Presents - Inaugural MeetUp: Introductions, Meet, and Greet.
Please plan to join us! RSVP through the MeetUp app (link below) if you plan to attend. Event will be held at Arch Reactor Hackerspace in St. Louis, Missouri
July 7,2018 from 12pm to 2pm.

Meetup with St. Louis Online Video Creators http://meetu.ps/e/FvrzN/1vt9k/d

Most attendees will have not visited Arch Reactor before. Arch Reactor members are invited to attend the meeting, so please do join us!

MeetUp description: "As opposed to other "film" meetups in the area, this group is meant to be a little less formal and more geared toward hobbyists."

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Jul 8, 2018, 5:02:39 PM7/8/18
to Arch Reactor
This MeetUp was very productive and successful. The meeting was well moderated and seemed beneficial to everyone. We had 10+ people who had never been to Arch Reactor before. I gave a short tour at the end.
The group agreed to meet again in two week and plans to meet twice a month for now. Everyone is more than welcome to join the MeetUp and join us for these meetings.

Gene

Jim S

Jul 12, 2018, 2:31:32 PM7/12/18
to Arch Reactor
is the next meeting July 21st?  We were out of town for the first meeting and are interested.

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Jul 13, 2018, 9:43:57 AM7/13/18
to Arch Reactor
Yes. July 21st,12pmm-2pm. It should be on the AR calendar.