Truck-full of AR tool donations

nfolken

Oct 30, 2016, 11:11:52 AM10/30/16
to Arch Reactor
We emptied the truck yesterday and sorted through some, but there is still a lot of boxes cluttering up the shop.
Until Myles and I have sorted through it all (hopefully tonight) please don't go rummaging through any of it yourself.
It was donated to the organization, and we will keep most of it for the space. There is also a lot that we don't need, and members will get first pick of that before we post it to craigslist, but please wait till it has been sorted.

EschewObfuscation

Oct 31, 2016, 2:05:10 AM10/31/16
to Arch Reactor
On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 10:11:52 AM UTC-5, nfolken wrote:

Until Myles and I have sorted through it all (hopefully tonight) please don't go rummaging through any of it yourself.
It was donated to the organization, and we will keep most of it for the space.

Darn! Had I realized this, I'd have rummaged about in it myself, not to take anything, but just for curiosity's sake. So please do satisfy our curiosity once you've been through it, okay? :)