2017 Robot and Technology Expo - April 1st at Mineral Area College

Ann Boes

Jan 18, 2017, 11:39:49 PM1/18/17
to Arch Reactor
Time for the 6th annual  Robot and Technology Expo!

It's taking place on Saturday, April 1st at Mineral Area College (about 45 south of I-270 and 55).

We would LOVE IT if Arch Reactor once again attended our event and set up a booth. You guys have been a real hit the last few years. Everyone we talk to after the event talks about the cool things they saw at your booth.

If you are up for it, please designate someone to fill out the Exhibitor Survey so we can be sure to have everything you need.

Here's a link to this year's website:   www.tinyurl.com/2017RoboTechnoExpo        We expect it will be bigger and better than ever!!

I haven't been to AR in awhile and I'm excited to see what everyone's been working on!

Ann

Morganism

Jan 24, 2017, 2:36:29 PM1/24/17
to Arch Reactor
Hi Ann,

I talked to a couple of people. Of course we will be there.

Ann Boes

Jan 24, 2017, 10:02:54 PM1/24/17
to Arch Reactor
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Xsfx2000

Mar 24, 2017, 9:13:59 PM3/24/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Um, who's going to go? I need to carpool if possible.
If some are stopping by Arch Reactor before the event,
I can catch a ride there.
I have some Neopixel rings & Arduino stuff I can bring.

-Lloyd

Morganism

Mar 27, 2017, 10:31:38 AM3/27/17
to Arch Reactor
I know Derek was planning on going. Unfortunately, I am going to be out of town. Who else can make it? This is a fun one.

Brad Tissi

Mar 27, 2017, 4:21:41 PM3/27/17
to Arch Reactor
I was able to convince my boss that we should get a table since some of our customers are sponsors. :D
So, I'll be going with a couple of coworkers, but won't likely have extra room.

Also, here's the flier.

unnamed.jpg

Bob S.

Mar 31, 2017, 1:35:23 PM3/31/17
to Arch Reactor
Lloyd,
Have you arranged a ride yet? If not, I would be happy to give you a lift.
If we leave from AR, to get there a bit before start time if 9am, we would probably have to depart AR about 7:00 to 7:15 am.

If you want to meet about that time, I will suggest loading up Sat. morning. Otherwise, I will push to load up Friday night.

Let me know...
-Bob

Xsfx2000

Mar 31, 2017, 3:09:35 PM3/31/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
That sounds great! Thanks! I can be there before 7am, but I can't get inside-
No card- No code.
-Lloyd

Robert Satchell

Mar 31, 2017, 3:12:11 PM3/31/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Lets shoot for 7am.  Depending on how much work there is to do to still prep (waiting on hearing from Derek), I may get there earlier, but just not sure yet.  I think 7am is a safe starting time.

-Bob

Derek Sigler

Mar 31, 2017, 3:24:04 PM3/31/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I plan to leave our house at 7:00.  Our car is full.  I'm heading over to AR about 4:00 to see if we still have ant soldering badges left.
-derek

Mar 31, 2017, 3:30:47 PM3/31/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I had planned to go but things have changed.

Chris Weiss

Mar 31, 2017, 4:00:12 PM3/31/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
at a recent meeting someone reorganized the littlebits, they should be ready to go.