Embroidered Shirt Reminder!

10 visningar

Diane Sudduth

oläst,
14 juni 2016 12:17:432016-06-14
till Arch Reactor

Members,

Are you planning to represent Arch Reactor at any upcoming events?   Perhaps Maker Faire or the Bright Ideas Expo or a First Friday?    Or perhaps you just want to show off your support of such a great organization!    Is it time to add (another?) AR Embroidered Logo Shirt to your wardrobe?

If so, please bring a pre-washed shirt to AR along with $10 for the embroidery fee and we'll get your shirt embroidered with our logo and returned to you in a timely fashion.    To have a shirt ready by Maker Faire please bring a shirt TONIGHT.

  • No, the shirt doesn't need to be new
  • Yes, the shirt really should be pre-washed
  • I understand that there's not a lot of time between posting this and tonight to purchase and pre-wash a shirt
  • If you bring a non-pre-washed shirt Tonight and Let Me Know I'll manage to get it pre-washed for you
  • Tonight is an important deadline to get the embroidery completed in time for Maker Faire

Diane  <*>

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra