Hactivate: Arch Reactor will Host HackADay World Create Day in St. Louis, Saturday, April 23

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Apr 13, 2016, 1:08:02 AM4/13/16
to Arch Reactor

Come and join us as a team (or several teams) who will start to design & enter their ideas in the 2016 Hackaday Prize design concept challenge.

This event is open to the public.

Info: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 10:00 am CST - 03:00 pm CST  2215 Scott Ave, St. Louis, Missouri, 63103

For more information: https://hackaday.io/event/10901-st-louis-hackaday-world-create-day-arch-reactor

Guests, friends, and members of Arch Reactor, please RSVP through the above link and let us know that you'll be at the event.

Alternatively, you may comment below.

Morganism

Apr 25, 2016, 10:50:07 PM4/25/16
to Arch Reactor
I think the deadline to submit a project was actually midnight, so I missed that. Here is what I have up so far. I know there are somethings I need to add, but wanted to give people a look. It is still a private project until it has more polish.

Morganism

Jun 22, 2016, 3:44:29 PM6/22/16
to Arch Reactor
Moving to 8pm tomorrow night due to the heat. Will probably stay at that time until it cools off or the A/C comes on.

Gene Jordan

Jun 22, 2016, 7:03:27 PM6/22/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Moving what?

Morganism

Jun 22, 2016, 7:06:49 PM6/22/16
to Arch Reactor
On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 12:08:02 AM UTC-5, Gene J. (GeekTinker) wrote:
> Come and join us as a team (or several teams) who will start to design & enter their ideas in the 2016 Hackaday Prize design concept challenge.
>

> This event is open to the public.
>

> Info: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 10:00 am CST - 03:00 pm CST  2215 Scott Ave, St. Louis, Missouri, 63103
>

> For more information: https://hackaday.io/event/10901-st-louis-hackaday-world-create-day-arch-reactor
>

> Guests, friends, and members of Arch Reactor, please RSVP through the above link and let us know that you'll be at the event.
>

> Alternatively, you may comment below.

Start time.