Key card not working!!! .

kim stahl

Jul 9, 2018, 10:05:28 AM7/9/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey all! My key card is not working. It clicks, lights green and then red and then blue and I hear the door click but not unlocking.  What can I do?

Please help. I have a lot to do today!

Thanks, Kim

Andrew Ricke

Jul 9, 2018, 10:16:33 AM7/9/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Push door in then out when you hear the beep.

Travis Megee

Jul 9, 2018, 10:20:42 AM7/9/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
For further background information, the reader flashes blue if you leave the card in front of the reader after it has already successfully read the card once.  It will continue flashing blue and will not read again until the card is moved out of range of the reader.

Travis

Nathan Schrenk

Chris Weiss

Myles Farrell

Travis Megee

Myles Farrell

EschewObfuscation

Jul 11, 2018, 6:55:32 AM7/11/18
to Arch Reactor
Maybe just open up the strike plate a little bit?