Fire and Ice Question

aaronci...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 10:38:06 AM2/16/17
to Arch Reactor
I know I am not known with Archreactor too well but I have an 8oz popcorn popper and corn that i can donate the use of for your event.

If you would like the use of it please let me know.

Thanks
Aaron Cissell

Chris Weiss

Feb 16, 2017, 11:17:35 AM2/16/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
popcorn sounds fun, would this be on loan just for the event?  would you set it up in the cook-off area and show some people how to run it?

aaronci...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 11:28:02 AM2/16/17
to Arch Reactor, aaronci...@gmail.com
Was thinking of lending it and helping/run it to help. I do not know about the cook off part. I can talk with whomever if they want I can email someone my phone number.

Chris Weiss

Feb 16, 2017, 11:31:37 AM2/16/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com, aaronci...@gmail.com
cook off is just part of the fundraiser.  basically it's just a pot luck, and people vote with $1 tickets for what they like and the winners gets 1 year with the traveling trophy.

if you can bring it before 6 to get it setup I'm sure it'll be a hit!

aaronci...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 11:34:24 AM2/16/17
to Arch Reactor, aaronci...@gmail.com
Not a problem. I will bring it about 5.