Thank You to those who attended the Robot and Technology Expo!

annbo...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2015, 1:17:12 PM4/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Wow! Thank you so much for having a booth at the Robot and Technology Expo! I've heard great feedback from participants and attendees. They loved learning about all the different things you brought. Your booth was definitely a highlight of the day!

I know it's a bit of a drive down here and I really appreciate all of you taking the time to drive down and share your knowledge and awesome projects. (and I promise to post driving directions to the list next year...)

THANK YOU!!!

Ann Boes
www.labrevo.org

vicepr...@archreactor.org

Apr 13, 2015, 2:55:17 PM4/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com, annbo...@gmail.com
Thanks for the invite!! We enjoyed the event and look forward to next year!!

Thanks!
-Bob

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Apr 17, 2015, 12:13:37 AM4/17/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Ann,

We enjoyed the event! The Arch Reactor table always seemed busy and the littleBits Workshop at the end of the day was a tremendous success!

Gene

Bob S.

Apr 19, 2015, 10:51:38 PM4/19/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com, annbo...@gmail.com
Ann,
  I had responded to your past email and just wanted to make sure you saw it.  Sorry for not double checking sooner... but wanted to check how things are going for your project.

-Bob