Recycling at the space.

Frank Kallal

Sep 27, 2015, 1:37:37 PM9/27/15
to Arch Reactor
So awhile back we switched from Recycling everything in the Recycling Can down at the Blue Dumpster. to Aluminium on in the Recycling can and everything else in the dumpster.  I was under the impression was to gain the value of the AL on official turn in.  Are we still Doing that? Yesterday when i arrived at the space the Blue can was Completely full and had a 12 high stack of Cans on top of it.  I told folks just to throw the AL can's away that they used yesterday, because  i didn't wanna stack things any higher.

 What is the Process for Dealing with that?

Fk