Re: (Arch Reactor) Saturday Morning (9/13) Build Day

조회수 16회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기
메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

Nathan Schrenk

읽지 않음,
2016. 9. 14. 오전 9:45:0016. 9. 14.
받는사람 Arch Reactor
Should the subject be modified to read 9/17 instead of 9/13?

I will be attending the Strange Loop conference on 9/16 and 9/17 and won't be able to join the build day.

Thank you to everyone who is working on the build-out. There's still so much work to be done.

Nathan

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 9:16 PM, nfolken <niels...@gmail.com> wrote:
Myles and I will be doing another build day this Saturday, from 10am to 4pm. There will be tasks for all skill levels and abilities. I'll order pizza for lunch if we have a good turnout, and people can stick around for board games afterwards! On the docket:

Fix the Sliding Doors: We need to shim and shave the rail supports to level them out.

Insulate: The sliding door walls need to be lined with canvas and then insulated.

Particle Board: Finish covering the shop side of the walls with particle board.

Framing: Frame the opposite storage room wall

Sheetrock: We can put up some rough sheetrock on the inside of the storage room, and then we can actually use it to store stuff!

Electrical: There are 4 shop lights left to wire up, and we can also install more outlets and lights.

nfolken

읽지 않음,
2016. 9. 14. 오후 1:11:5316. 9. 14.
받는사람 Arch Reactor, nat...@schrenk.org
I wish this were a forum rather than an email board so I could delete mistakes like this. Disregard this chain; I made a new post with the correct date and a little more info
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개