Anyone need anything from K & J Magnetics?

Brad Tissi

Apr 10, 2015, 3:53:48 PM4/10/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Anyone need anything from K & J Magnetics? I'm planning on an order and can split the shipping if anyone needs something.

https://www.kjmagnetics.com

And for some reason, here's their strongest one:
1200lbs of pull :D

Diane

Apr 10, 2015, 4:52:53 PM4/10/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Item ZD1 - qty 2 - $14.00 each

Thanks!!

di  <*>

EschewObfuscation

Apr 10, 2015, 6:19:19 PM4/10/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Heh! At $1k a pop, you'd better be doing DIY mass spectroscopy or similar. :)

Brad Tissi

Apr 13, 2015, 9:15:08 AM4/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
:D That sounds like fun, but the DIY approach to a 1200lbs magnet would at best, get stuck in the wrong place.

I'll place the order tomorrow if anyone else wants in. I've used their N52 magnets before, definitely stronger than any brick and mortar store supply that I've found.