All-Hands Build Sat 8/13 10am to Midnight

Andrew Ricke

Aug 11, 2016, 5:38:10 PM8/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
In case you see something in your inbox similar to mine and wonder what happened to Thursday.

Myles Farrell

Aug 11, 2016, 6:26:54 PM8/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Actually we are working now as well as stated and really could use some help

Travis Megee

Aug 11, 2016, 6:33:44 PM8/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
...pretty sure Andy was trying to keep the topics separated so it makes sense.  This thread was to bring attention to the Saturday 8/13 build day.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 5:26 PM Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:

Actually we are working now as well as stated and really could use some help

Frank Kallal

Aug 13, 2016, 12:26:44 AM8/13/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in attendance, with the 16 year old in Tow.  May not make it until 11 though as i have to Maneuver kids around to account for someone to watch them.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Travis Megee <twm...@gmail.com> wrote:
...pretty sure Andy was trying to keep the topics separated so it makes sense.  This thread was to bring attention to the Saturday 8/13 build day.
On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 5:26 PM Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:

Actually we are working now as well as stated and really could use some help

Frank Kallal

Aug 13, 2016, 12:58:37 PM8/13/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

We're here now you know you to come out and help

20160813_115006.jpg

Frank Kallal

Aug 14, 2016, 3:39:11 AM8/14/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
When i left there was talk of Work on Sunday as well.. is that a thing still?  Looking at my day it got alot busier with a large Glassware order, so just seeing if i need to slot AR time in still.

Or are we going later in the week / Weekend?

frank

Myles Farrell

Aug 14, 2016, 2:11:31 PM8/14/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Frank, Getting a slow start this morning. We were down there really late. I am headed down there probably around 2 pm and I know Niels was planing on coming in the early evening. There is plenty of easy stuff to do such as insulation and cutting/stripping wire at the table if people feel like swinging down and lending a hand. If we get enough people early enough maybe we'll even attempt the final wall.

Frank Kallal

Aug 14, 2016, 2:46:12 PM8/14/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I ended up With my Brothers Kids in addition to my own, and my Wife took the van instead of the Car, so I don't have a vehicle big enough now.. So i'm out for the day.