Aluminum Casting Class 1.1

Myles Farrell

Nov 11, 2016, 5:41:01 PM11/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I will be offering a second iteration of the casting class sunday at 7 for anyone who couldn't make it tuesday.

Jim S

Nov 12, 2016, 8:12:00 PM11/12/16
to Arch Reactor
Great!  Tuesdays are not good for me and I am going to try to get to the Sunday session.

EschewObfuscation

Nov 13, 2016, 10:58:36 PM11/13/16
to Arch Reactor
Rats, I'd hoped to attend, but that didn't happen. Could someone summarize the topics covered, please?

Derek Sigler

Nov 14, 2016, 12:18:41 AM11/14/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
We went over a few casting techniques beside green sand.  Went over safety and key parts of the molding box.  Myles packed a box as an example and gave some pointers.  On Tuesday we'll pack our own and do the pour.

Rats, I'd hoped to attend, but that didn't happen. Could someone summarize the topics covered, please?

EschewObfuscation

Nov 14, 2016, 1:43:38 AM11/14/16
to Arch Reactor, derek...@yahoo.com
On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 11:18:41 PM UTC-6, Derek wrote:
We went over a few casting techniques beside green sand.  Went over safety and key parts of the molding box.  Myles packed a box as an example and gave some pointers.  On Tuesday we'll pack our own and do the pour.

ok, ty :)