Build Day sunday

Myles Farrell

Jun 5, 2017, 3:41:29 PM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
There will be a build day sunday starting at 4 and going until at least dark hosted by Niels and myself. The main focus will be on the rear deck and door with overflow working on walls and miscellaneous close out projects. Please respond here if you plan to attend

Myles Farrell

Jun 5, 2017, 4:03:10 PM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone confirm this just went out now or is my phone being screwy again?

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
There will be a build day sunday starting at 4 and going until at least dark hosted by Niels and myself. The main focus will be on the rear deck and door with overflow working on walls and miscellaneous close out projects. Please respond here if you plan to attend

Tony Strawhun

Jun 5, 2017, 4:03:42 PM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Ricke

Jun 5, 2017, 4:04:34 PM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I saw it.  Also I'll bring in the railing tomorrow.

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017, 3:03 PM Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can anyone confirm this just went out now or is my phone being screwy again?

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
There will be a build day sunday starting at 4 and going until at least dark hosted by Niels and myself. The main focus will be on the rear deck and door with overflow working on walls and miscellaneous close out projects. Please respond here if you plan to attend

Myles Farrell

Diane

Jun 5, 2017, 4:49:24 PM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
It went out today, this afternoon, not last week

Diane  <*>

Myles Farrell

Jun 5, 2017, 4:55:51 PM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, thanks Diane. Just to clear up the confusion for everyone. I typed this up and hit send last thursday and it was referring to sunday JUNE 4th. I don't know why it didn't go out until today. Niels, Vince, Morgan and I got the joists and deck built last night in the rain. We still need to add the railings and steps. I am out of town this weekend, but maybe Niels can lead a build day this weekend to finish it.

arboreal...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 8:56:29 PM6/5/17
to Arch Reactor
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 3:55:51 PM UTC-5, Myles Farrell wrote:
> Hmm, thanks Diane. Just to clear up the confusion for everyone. I typed this up and hit send last thursday and it was referring to sunday JUNE 4th. I don't know why it didn't go out until today. Niels, Vince, Morgan and I got the joists and deck built last night in the rain. We still need to add the railings and steps. I am out of town this weekend, but maybe Niels can lead a build day this weekend to finish it.
>

> On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 3:49 PM, Diane <sudd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> It went out today, this afternoon, not last week
>
> Diane  <*>
>

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 3:34 PM, Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> No i'm asking did this just go out today or did it go out last thursday? Also andrew we just bought new stuff. It wasn't that expensive and the architect put such tight requirements on everything it will be easier to make sure we meet them starting from scratch.
>

> On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Andrew Ricke <andrew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I saw it.  Also I'll bring in the railing tomorrow.
>

> On Mon, Jun 5, 2017, 3:03 PM Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Can anyone confirm this just went out now or is my phone being screwy again?
>

> On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Myles Farrell <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There will be a build day sunday starting at 4 and going until at least dark hosted by Niels and myself. The main focus will be on the rear deck and door with overflow working on walls and miscellaneous close out projects. Please respond here if you plan to attend
>

> --

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/CAMh%3DfbPjUCqtqTPK6gLRjB%2B_K6%3DmvzAknSNEbvay_JtnENzecg%40mail.gmail.com.

> --

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/CAMh%3DfbPCJ1J_CJAgJ_1LHJnSNeb-N2fDgF%3DW3f7JfjjWr057Zg%40mail.gmail.com.

> --

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/CABOBYTw2ksPiEhkGfpmurYiUCoedtVtQbEVV7XoCDorDoB2KnQ%40mail.gmail.com.

> --

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/CAMh%3DfbOOxVO9mHf6x-SQvBxMd08W-CxBp3v%3D%2BHGQZO-Z4Rf-Zg%40mail.gmail.com.

> --

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/15D8608C-F9BB-4D61-8A99-077995D045CC%40gmail.com.

If there were a build day this weekend, I would try to come.

arboreal...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 8:59:20 PM6/5/17
to Arch Reactor, arboreal...@gmail.com
Sorry for the gross formatting on that post. I'll watch the forum for further word on scheduling a build day this weekend.