There is a Fundamentals of Arduino Class this Saturday "Be There"

directoro...@archreactor.org

Sep 6, 2016, 9:20:54 PM9/6/16
to Arch Reactor
Start time: 07:00pm
End time: 08:30pm
Where: Arch Reactor, 2215 Scott Ave, St. Louis, MO 63103, USA

This will be a open to public class, We have a few Arduino's and laptops to use however it is best if you are able to bring a Arduino and Laptop. We will go of the basics of connecting to a Arduino and compiling C++ programs, Also describing where best uses for this type of controller.

This will be part 1 of a 4 part class. Each class will be explaining different aspects of Arduino. This includes Sensors, Intermediate C++ programming, and Robotics. Future classes will be held when days are available.

If there is any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Apollo Timbers
Director of Education