Updated AR Photo

Brad Tissi

Sep 26, 2017, 12:52:24 PM9/26/17
to Arch Reactor
Can anyone do me a favor and get an updated AR outside photo? I'm trying to attract a small group for interest and would like a nice marketing-ish shot to use including the banner.

Thank you.

Chris Weiss

Sep 26, 2017, 12:57:10 PM9/26/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
the banner is looking a bit ragged. maybe hang out the new banner for a photo, then swap them back?

Brad Tissi

Sep 26, 2017, 2:04:10 PM9/26/17
to Arch Reactor
Is it already in the space?

Diane

Sep 26, 2017, 4:02:02 PM9/26/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
There is a brown cardboard box in the space approx 4 inches by 4 inches by 3 or 4 feet long with a black-sharpie label of "AR Banners" that holds two new banners identical to the ragged one hanging outside. They were purchased shortly before Maker Faire earlier this summer and used there.

Diane <*>

> On Sep 26, 2017, at 1:04 PM, Brad Tissi <bti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is it already in the space?

Robert Kleeschulte

Sep 26, 2017, 4:07:09 PM9/26/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Last time I saw box it was near or on the bench next to the soldering station.

Brad Tissi

Oct 12, 2017, 11:18:12 AM10/12/17
to Arch Reactor
A friend swung by and got this. It turned out good enough that I thought I'd share.
ingress_20171011_162457_0.png