Help this afternoon

Myles Farrell

Jan 19, 2018, 5:10:15 PM1/19/18
to Arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone available to help me unload a bulky piece of equipment at the space this afternoon?

Myles Farrell

Jan 19, 2018, 5:54:21 PM1/19/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind. Got it and it wasn't too bad.

On Jan 19, 2018 4:10 PM, "Myles Farrell" <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is anyone available to help me unload a bulky piece of equipment at the space this afternoon?

William Andersen

Jan 20, 2018, 2:48:32 PM1/20/18
to Arch Reactor
With a little advance notice I'm generally happy to come by and help...

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 4:54:21 PM UTC-6, Myles Farrell wrote:
Nevermind. Got it and it wasn't too bad.
On Jan 19, 2018 4:10 PM, "Myles Farrell" <mylesmich...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is anyone available to help me unload a bulky piece of equipment at the space this afternoon?

Myles Farrell

Jan 21, 2018, 11:19:18 AM1/21/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I know it was super short notice. Poor planning on my part. I didn't realize it was going to be that heavy until we were loading it. Normally I do better

Andrew Ricke

Myles Farrell

Diane

Jan 21, 2018, 1:18:46 PM1/21/18