Reminder! Pot-Luck Tonight!

Diane Sudduth

May 24, 2016, 12:14:41 PM5/24/16
to Arch Reactor
Originally on the calendar as a BBQ tonight, on Sunday those of us at AR looked at the weather forecast and decided to switch to a pot-luck.    Apologies as we must have crossed wires and didn't get a reminder out on Sunday.

Pot Luck Tonight at AR!!!    Please bring something yummy to share and enjoy dinner and a movie!

directoro...@archreactor.org

May 24, 2016, 1:09:28 PM5/24/16
to Arch Reactor
I'm bringing slow cooked scratch chili. \o/

Minerva Lopez

May 24, 2016, 5:32:17 PM5/24/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Send me address of new building.  Interested in joining the potluck.

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Diane Sudduth <sudd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Originally on the calendar as a BBQ tonight, on Sunday those of us at AR looked at the weather forecast and decided to switch to a pot-luck.    Apologies as we must have crossed wires and didn't get a reminder out on Sunday.

Pot Luck Tonight at AR!!!    Please bring something yummy to share and enjoy dinner and a movie!

Minerva O. Lopez Montaigne

Morganism

May 24, 2016, 5:34:05 PM5/24/16
to Arch Reactor
2215 Scott Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63103

EschewObfuscation

May 24, 2016, 5:58:30 PM5/24/16
to Arch Reactor
On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 4:32:17 PM UTC-5, Minerva wrote:
Send me address of new building.  Interested in joining the potluck.

Short form is once you find Scott Ave, you're good. It's the building that's not a UPS depot and not a helipad. :)

Minerva Lopez

May 24, 2016, 8:45:32 PM5/24/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.