First Friday, April 3rd

Apollo Timbers

Apr 3, 2015, 10:55:35 AM4/3/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning on making it down to help with the tables during this event. I will be bringing all three Pixybots to display. Quick question is there a time that the Arch Reactor building will be open? I would like to get the white display table for the Pixybots to the science center.

Thanks

Apollo Timbers

Bob S.

Apr 3, 2015, 4:16:01 PM4/3/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I am hoping to be at the building by 5:00 and leave by 5:30.

-Bob

Bob S.

Apr 3, 2015, 4:18:39 PM4/3/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Wait.. Back that up a bit.. starts at 6:00, I want to be out of AR no later than 5:15.

-Bob

Chris Weiss

Apr 3, 2015, 4:21:10 PM4/3/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to try to be at AR by 5.

how big is the pixy table? not sure it's going to fit in our usual
space and I'd like to give Jenny a heads up

Robert Satchell

Apr 3, 2015, 4:22:46 PM4/3/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I think its probably 3'x3'
It could go on the floor...

Apollo Timbers

Apr 3, 2015, 4:43:17 PM4/3/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Its about 3'x4' though its meant to be at table height so people can interact with the robots. Though if needs be the floor I suppose it can be. Bob will you have room for it in your vehicle? I can definitely help carry things in and out of the space.

Robert Satchell

Apr 3, 2015, 5:20:43 PM4/3/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I think it will fit!!

Chris Weiss

Apr 3, 2015, 5:37:05 PM4/3/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Jenny says we'll have 2 tables, so no problem.