Visiting Arch Reactor

jesse.l...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2016, 9:24:56 PM1/5/16
to Arch Reactor
Hi! My name's Jesse. I'm a student at Missouri S&T in Rolla, and the current president of the solar car team here. Myself and a friend will be coming to St. Louis on Friday and would love to visit the Arch Reactor shop and check it out.

I checked the calendar and saw nothing is scheduled for Friday, so I don't know if anyone will be in or not. We'd love to see the space but if our timeline doesn't fit anyone else's we completely understand.

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Jan 7, 2016, 12:40:22 AM1/7/16
to Arch Reactor, jesse.l...@gmail.com
Jesse,

I will be there on Friday afternoon and can give you and your friend a tour of our space. What time do you think you will be available between 11 am and 5:00 pm? I'll need to head out by 6 pm to meet up with some friends.

Gene Jordan
Director of Public Relations, Arch Reactor