3D printer meetup?

Xsfx2000

May 25, 2017, 4:56:06 PM5/25/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Will there be a 3D printer meetup on Friday?
-Lloyd

Doug

May 26, 2017, 6:28:58 PM5/26/17
to Arch Reactor
Yes.

redin...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 9:33:25 PM6/14/17
to Arch Reactor
When is the June 3D Printer meetup?

Xsfx2000

Jul 20, 2017, 11:54:34 AM7/20/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This Friday or next Friday for July 3d meetup?
(or not?)

Frank Kallal

Jul 20, 2017, 12:56:47 PM7/20/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I asked this last week as i was Tying together the calendar.. this is what i got :)

Meetup.com says the 3d printer meetup is July 28 at 7pm

Frank

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Xsfx2000 <xsfx...@gmail.com> wrote:
This Friday or next Friday for July 3d meetup?
(or not?)

redin...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2017, 12:04:36 PM7/21/17
to Arch Reactor
My understanding is they were moved to the next to last Friday of the month.

On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 11:56:47 AM UTC-5, Frank Kallal wrote:
> I asked this last week as i was Tying together the calendar.. this is what i got :)
>
> .com says the 3d printer meetup is July 28 at 7pm
>
> Frank
>

> On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Xsfx2000 <xsfx...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> This Friday or next Friday for July 3d meetup?
> (or not?)

Frank Kallal

Jul 21, 2017, 12:41:00 PM7/21/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I just Chatted with with Scott, (One of the Hosts) and have verified that it's the 28th of July.

Frank