New way of making custom electronics project front panels?

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Mar 31, 2015, 1:52:44 AM3/31/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
He makes a good case for this method. Price, customization, etc. Plus, we could create a standard front panel for any Arch Reactor electronics projects with our logo on them.

http://frankie.graffagnino.net/2015/03/new-way-of-making-electronics-front.html

EschewObfuscation

Mar 31, 2015, 3:58:55 AM3/31/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Or just run something off on a printer and decoupage it?

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Mar 31, 2015, 7:31:07 AM3/31/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Although I admire the DIY spirit, it wouldn't be the same thing, as the print becomes a part of the metal "Because the image is infused into the surface and not on it, your images will take on an almost magical luminescence." It's not just science, it's downright magical. ;)

Andrew Ricke

Mar 31, 2015, 9:19:33 AM3/31/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Great, another thing I "must" do for my machine.