Picking up stuff.

Derek Sigler

Jan 27, 2018, 10:21:31 AM1/27/18
to Arch Reactor
Short notice on a busy AR weekend, I know. :)

A fellow lifelong electrical engineer passed away in Florissant over the holidays.  His family has asked if we want and preferably take as much of his work area as possible.  I'm planning to go visit at 4:00 today.  If you'd like to go (especially if you have a truck/trailer  :)  )  email me and I'll send you the address.
Thanks,
-derek

Myles Farrell

Jan 27, 2018, 10:52:51 AM1/27/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm heading into work now with an empty truck now and will be in the area anyway. A bit earlier would be nice but 4 is doable

Frank Kallal

Jan 27, 2018, 10:58:55 AM1/27/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at the space and help with Load in, but I expect i'll have people there and won't be able leave to go help there.

eAddict

Jan 27, 2018, 5:41:31 PM1/27/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Wow.  This would have been nice to send out as a text message.  I would have gotten sooner than 7 hours late  ;-)

Derek Sigler

Jan 27, 2018, 8:27:04 PM1/27/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com, eAddict
For some sure, text is not my preferred method of communication for Arch Reactor.  So over the last two years there has been a struggle on how to communicate with our members.   It is an exhaustive task, of which we do need some newer ideas.  This is a great platform to run for our currently empty (I believe) Director of PR position.   Sadly, I do think nominations are locked within a week of elections otherwise I'd nominate you.   I'd love for someone to capture people's preferred contact methods, integrate those with our CRM platform and distribute communications from the subset of applications.

also, Myles and I did pickup some good stuff and will drop it off at the space tomorrow night.  Help us unload it and you can go home with some tools.

-derek

Brad Tissi

Jan 28, 2018, 1:46:22 PM1/28/18
to Arch Reactor
If there is more to move, I can likely stop by tomorrow evening.

Derek Sigler

Jan 28, 2018, 4:27:41 PM1/28/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com, Brad Tissi
My car is full with small boxes.  So is Myles' truck.  I'll be there at 7.