Information for Newbies: This is not the only discussion group we use

Daniel Flaum

Jun 8, 2012, 10:15:55 AM6/8/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the public Arch Reactor discussion group! Anybody may join and participate in the conversations going on here.

This is not our only discussion group, though. We currently have one other; Arch Reactor Sanctum. This discussion group is only available to Supporting and Full members of Arch Reactor. If you are either one of those and do not have access to this group, you should aim your ire at the webmaster.

If you are not a Supporting or Full member, then you'll want to know that you're missing some, but not much. The majority of our discussion takes place in this group. The private group is used mainly for discussing internal Arch Reactor matters that only members would be interested in. You may occasionally see someone reference something in the private group. If it confuses you and you're curious, go ahead and ask for context.
This conversation is locked