Sunday Electrical Build Day 2-8pm

nfolken

Jun 23, 2016, 10:18:20 AM6/23/16
to Arch Reactor
Here's the announcement for another Sunday Electrical Build Day. I will be focusing on installing some electrical outlets in the shop and kitchenette, and if I have enough help, we can also start hanging the lights in the shop.

We have some Air Conditioning now, so it won't be too awful for once. Come on down, drill some holes, pull some some wire, and learn how to wire up an electrical circuit.

Travis Megee

Jun 23, 2016, 10:19:58 AM6/23/16
to Arch Reactor
FYI, attendance will be lighter due to KC Maker Faire this weekend.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 9:18 AM nfolken <niels...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here's the announcement for another Sunday Electrical Build Day. I will be focusing on installing some electrical outlets in the shop and kitchenette, and if I have enough help, we can also start hanging the lights in the shop.

We have some Air Conditioning now, so it won't be too awful for once. Come on down, drill some holes, pull some some wire, and learn how to wire up an electrical circuit.

Chris Weiss

Jun 23, 2016, 11:14:32 AM6/23/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I think I can make it for a while but have to leave by 4, I have a a good handful of 15A outlets to donate.  I also have some round boxes if any are needed, they are normally only used for light sockets these days.

Derek Sigler

Jun 23, 2016, 11:43:49 AM6/23/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I will plan to use my Sunday evening to better up the space.

jimski...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2016, 7:14:06 AM6/26/16
to Arch Reactor, derek...@yahoo.com
I plan to be there. Is there anything needed? Ladders ( I have extension and 8' step ladders), outlets/switches, etc? Hammer drill?

nfolken

Jun 27, 2016, 2:58:23 AM6/27/16
to Arch Reactor, derek...@yahoo.com, jimski...@gmail.com
Thanks to jim, cw, mike(?) and myles for the help today. We got 2 new circuits installed in the shop, putting outlets along the north wall and on the center columns . I need to pick up some more 12 awg wire, and then we can pull in the kitchenette outlets.