"Laser" Night!

Travis Megee

Oct 30, 2014, 7:56:50 PM10/30/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Kamikaze Joe

Oct 30, 2014, 8:09:30 PM10/30/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

---

Preserve your right to privacy.  When replying to this email, I encourage you to make use of PGP compliant encryption.  My key ID is A50DB9BC.

death-star-ray-engage-o.gif

Travis Megee

Nov 20, 2014, 5:48:11 PM11/20/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Reminder, Laser Night...is tonight!

Travis

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 7:09 PM, Kamikaze Joe <kamik...@gmail.com> wrote:

---

Preserve your right to privacy.  When replying to this email, I encourage you to make use of PGP compliant encryption.  My key ID is A50DB9BC.

Robert Kleeschulte

Nov 20, 2014, 10:53:02 PM11/20/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I planned on going, but had the healing skin over 2 extracted teeth split on me. Instant dry socket pain and visible bone. Yeaaa
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/arch-reactor/CAFNTid9XMExCZyEEi%3DXNtPhiMOG0HqD09Q9FvWReZZ3htXM3DA%40mail.gmail.com.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Travis Megee

Dec 18, 2014, 4:58:38 PM12/18/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
It's tonight!
Inline image 1

Feel free to come by to learn how to use the laser cutter, talk about laser cutters, work on laser cutter projects, etc!

Travis

Travis Megee

Jan 29, 2015, 6:51:47 PM1/29/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Laser NIGHT!!!!!

Inline image 1

Feel free to come by to learn how to use the laser cutter, talk about laser cutters, work on laser cutter projects, etc!

Travis

Travis Megee

Jun 29, 2016, 10:56:00 AM6/29/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow night!

laser_cats-5136.jpg

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 5:51 PM Travis Megee <twm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Laser NIGHT!!!!!

laserpen meme kat 5.jpg

Feel free to come by to learn how to use the laser cutter, talk about laser cutters, work on laser cutter projects, etc!

Travis

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Travis Megee <twm...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's tonight!
scarylaser.gif

On Thursday, November 20, 2014, Travis Megee <twm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Reminder, Laser Night...is tonight!

ima-firemah-laser-blaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Travis

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 7:09 PM, Kamikaze Joe <kamik...@gmail.com> wrote:

---

Preserve your right to privacy.  When replying to this email, I encourage you to make use of PGP compliant encryption.  My key ID is A50DB9BC.

Frank Kallal

Jun 30, 2016, 5:22:00 PM6/30/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
is the Projector Screen Needed?

I have it with the Intent to return it today, but my wife took the Car to Work today and i didn't notice until too late.

I have a Message off to her to see if i can get to the car to get it, buti haven't heard back yet.  If it's not needed i may just push to tomorrow night

Travis Megee

Jun 30, 2016, 5:22:58 PM6/30/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Frank Kallal

Jun 30, 2016, 5:26:42 PM6/30/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Depending on when she gets back to me I may still make it.  but this gives me some breahting room :)

EschewObfuscation

Jun 30, 2016, 5:28:18 PM6/30/16
to Arch Reactor
On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 9:56:00 AM UTC-5, Chankster wrote:
Tomorrow night!

Time?

Travis Megee

Jun 30, 2016, 5:40:23 PM6/30/16