photobooth?

Chris Weiss

Oct 5, 2017, 10:42:56 AM10/5/17
to Arch Reactor
Does anyone have, or would like to work on, a photobooth setup for fire and ice?  one that can be run by attendees with simple instructions preferred.  digital delivery would also be fine.

Tony Mueller

Oct 5, 2017, 11:34:46 AM10/5/17
to Arch Reactor
What's the date and location? If I'm not booked I can bring one of mine.

Chris Weiss

Oct 5, 2017, 11:36:22 AM10/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
awesome!

tentatively Feb 17th or 24th, will set it for sure by the end of the month.

Tony Mueller

Oct 5, 2017, 11:49:32 AM10/5/17
to Arch Reactor
OK cool... February is usually slow anyway. I marked down both dates as tentative.

Andrew Ricke

Oct 5, 2017, 12:37:05 PM10/5/17
to Arch Reactor

If that doesn't work out I can aim to have my setup rebuilt by then. I owe it to my Brother's
wedding later in the year.

Chris Weiss

Oct 20, 2017, 10:34:28 AM10/20/17
to Arch Reactor
Date is set for Feb 24, 6PM to 12:30AM.  more info to follow

Tony Mueller

Oct 20, 2017, 12:17:42 PM10/20/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Okay, it's on my calendar 👍

Tony Mueller

Sent from my iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Arch Reactor" group.

Chris Weiss

Oct 20, 2017, 12:37:38 PM10/20/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
awesome, thanks

Chris Weiss

Jan 16, 2018, 3:49:16 PM1/16/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
we're a little more than a month out, booth still available?

Tony Mueller

Jan 16, 2018, 4:45:30 PM1/16/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes, still available.