Looking for a local source for various hardware

Vince

Apr 15, 2018, 8:40:34 AM4/15/18
to Arch Reactor
I am in the market for some M2 thru M4 screws of various lengths and nuts for my 3D printer.
About the only source i find is China.  Anything in the St Louis area?

-vince

Diane

Apr 15, 2018, 9:06:02 AM4/15/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
A couple of months ago I stumbled across Schnarr’s Hardware at 9800 Clayton Rd, 63124, (314) 993-0910.  I don’t know if they have a wider selection or if they’re just better organized or maybe they just have a really knowledgeable staff, but they impressed me.  Might be worth a call...

Diane  <*>

Vince

Apr 15, 2018, 4:47:09 PM4/15/18
to Arch Reactor
They had all the bits I needed!  I went to the one in Webster Groves.
Perfect!  Thanks!

Diane

Apr 15, 2018, 10:25:52 PM4/15/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I didn’t know they were in Webster. I’ll have to stop by!   Thanks!

Diane  <*>