New Additional Shop Master

|RyanW|

Feb 22, 2015, 11:14:23 PM2/22/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'd like everyone to congratulate Sam on becoming a brand new additional Shop Master.

He will be assisting Miles and myself in daily space operations with a focus on the workshop.

Morganism

Feb 23, 2015, 12:41:59 AM2/23/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Sam!

EschewObfuscation

Feb 23, 2015, 2:37:29 AM2/23/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Cool.

Here's a thought: I know Ryan by sight, not Miles or Sam by name, though might recognize them as someone I've seen before. Newer people aren't even at my level of visual incompetence. (I've never been a fast learner of faces, as Andy and Travis know by experience.) Maybe put all 3 mug shots on the shop door, labeled with something like "hi, we're the shop managers, if you have any questions or issues, find one of us"? It would be another step toward appearing more organized. Wouldn't be a bad idea to do the whole director/etc org chart that way, come to think of it...

Chris Weiss

Feb 23, 2015, 9:20:00 AM2/23/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 1:37 AM, EschewObfuscation
<google...@mailfilter.33mail.com> wrote:
> Maybe put all 3 mug shots on

maybe even do this for the whole Board?

Travis Megee

Feb 23, 2015, 9:33:24 AM2/23/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Diane has actually started doing something similar for all members.  She's also including info about things people can teach and things they want to learn.

Travis

Michael Kuba

Feb 23, 2015, 12:36:44 PM2/23/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Diane is like the most productive member ever. I <3 her.

Diane

Feb 23, 2015, 12:49:17 PM2/23/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
You all said that AR was a Do-ocracy.   I took that to heart and try to Do Things!

I also suck at remembering names, so this will be a huge help to Me...

di  <*>

EschewObfuscation

Feb 23, 2015, 6:10:43 PM2/23/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I hate it when people steal my idea before I had it. Well... not really... :)