Re: (Arch Reactor) Anyone interested in a New in box Glowforge Laser Cutter?

Frank Kallal

Apr 13, 2018, 12:04:28 AM4/13/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have a Buddie who had been tossing around the idea... I have passed your Info on to him.

Frank

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 3:25 PM, <rob...@robertfishbone.com> wrote:
Hello:  My name is Robert Fishbone and I am an artist living in St Louis.  I recently received my crowdfunded Glowforge laser cutter, after waiting for two years!  However, due to changing life circumstances I cannot keep it, and am making it available for sale, still new in the box.  It comes with a nice selection of ProofGrade materials (proprietary to Glowforge) as well as a coupon for materials from Inventables.  With shipping and the filter  (due in June) it sells for $5,165.00.  It is being offered for $4,200.00, still unwrapped in the box.  If interested, please call me for more details, 314-692-2900. Thanks