Partially assembled Rostock MAX V2 for sale/trade

chri...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2016, 12:04:59 PM9/18/16
to Arch Reactor
Hi everyone. I bought a SeeMeCNC Rostock MAX V2 almost two years ago now, and it's been sitting in my closet half assembled for almost as long. I realized while putting it together that it was not the correct choice for my first 3D printer, and that discouraged me from continuing.

So now I'm looking preferably to trade it to someone who has a smaller fully functional and mostly tuned printer, but I would straight up sell it for around $500 maybe? Here's a photo I took today of everything. http://imgur.com/a/uuj18

Thanks,
Chris

Ray Scheufler

Sep 18, 2016, 9:23:51 PM9/18/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Sad to see a rostock go unassembled. Area515 has a rostock max v2 that has over 110 days of printing. Once setup they can be very reliable machines. This would be a good deal for someone getting into printing.

Ray Scheufler

chri...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2016, 3:00:55 PM11/1/16
to Arch Reactor
Just thought I'd check one last time to see if anyone is interested in this. Otherwise I'll look elsewhere to sell it.

Thanks,
Chris