First Friday, September 2: Happy 50th, Star Trek!

Diane Sudduth

Aug 18, 2016, 5:49:42 PM8/18/16
to Arch Reactor
First Friday, Happy 50th, Star Trek, is two weeks away.

Is AR participating in this event?

If so, who is available to staff the table?

Does anyone have anything fun (and topical) to showcase?

For the 3d printer folks, there are several very interesting looking items on Thingiverse

I found a laser-cut Enterprise there which I'm going to try...

Please reply here if you intend to go and/or have something fun to contribute!

Tom Blevins

Aug 21, 2016, 6:27:14 PM8/21/16
to Arch Reactor
I will be available to work at the table on this First Friday.
I can also run sheets through the laser cutter if needed during the week before.
-Tom