Canceling the July 4 business meeting

Nathan Schrenk

Jun 29, 2017, 3:06:08 PM6/29/17
to Arch Reactor
At the board meeting last night we decided to cancel the business meeting that is scheduled for July 4. We expect the meeting would be lightly attended and many of the board members could not be present. We plan to update the calendar for August, etc, through a combination of a discussion on the forums and finalize it on Tuesday, July 11.

Enjoy your July 4 holiday!

Nathan

Michael McCormack

Jun 30, 2017, 7:51:04 AM6/30/17
to Arch Reactor
Is there no way to be voted in this month then?

Chris Weiss

Jun 30, 2017, 9:26:25 AM6/30/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
it's possible on the 11th, but people will probably need to get proxies in.

Diane

Jun 30, 2017, 9:40:08 AM6/30/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be there the 11th, but whenever we vote on Michael's membership please accept this as both my sponsorship and yes-vote

Diane  <*>