Crimping / Soldering class for Robotics team?

Jason Rahm

Mar 13, 2018, 1:57:16 PM3/13/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

            I reached out on twitter and am following up here. I mentor a robotics team in the metro-east and we have struggled this year with building servo cables well. This summer, I’d like to find a class where they can get a lot of practice and tips/tricks for crimping and soldering correctly. If you had the time and availability for us, how much do you think a one-time class per student plus materials would cost? I’m guessing there would be 8-10 students. Thanks for the consideration.

Jason

fredspartan104

Apr 5, 2018, 10:36:23 AM4/5/18
to Arch Reactor
Hi Jason,  My name is Fred, and I am the Director of Education for Arch Reactor.  I would be happy to help out getting a class setup that would meet your needs this summer.  Email me at directoro...@archreactor.org and we can figure out details and get something setup.

-Fred