Bright Ideas Expo 2017 - July 15

Chris Weiss

Jun 5, 2017, 9:38:10 PM6/5/17
to Arch Reactor
If you can help at the tables or workshop please sign up at

https://goo.gl/forms/wzAcmWlAP87ocmbN2

Even if you are a "maybe", fill it out and say so in the comments.

Helpers get a parking pass and a lunch ticket, so we need a head count as soon as possible.

someone should take lead on the main table as well.   Day of I'll be fairly swamped with the class.

Diane

Jun 5, 2017, 11:52:17 PM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I've had Bright Ideas tentatively planned for a while now with the understanding that it might get dropped depending on one other date.   The calendar has been set for the conflict and I'll be in Chicago that weekend.

Diane  <*>

Frank Kallal

Jun 5, 2017, 11:59:26 PM6/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Diane,

I'm 90% as to Going.  if you would like me to show off the egg's I would be happy to do that.  Otherwise, I'll fill a different slot somewhere.

Frank

On Jun 5, 2017, at 8:37 PM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you can help at the tables or workshop please sign up at

https://goo.gl/forms/wzAcmWlAP87ocmbN2

Even if you are a "maybe", fill it out and say so in the comments.

Helpers get a parking pass and a lunch ticket, so we need a head count as soon as possible.

someone should take lead on the main table as well.   Day of I'll be fairly swamped with the class.

Nathan Schrenk

Jun 6, 2017, 2:14:55 AM6/6/17
to Arch Reactor
I don't think I'll be able to help out the whole day, but expect to be able to put in a good 4-5 hours.

Nathan

Chris Weiss

Jun 29, 2017, 6:39:45 PM6/29/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
still looking for helpers, especially ones that can teach some soldering or maybe some other hands-on 5 minute thing?

Matthew Russell

Jun 30, 2017, 1:12:36 AM6/30/17
to Arch Reactor
I'll be able to help in the morning at the Pysanka Eggs table.