Aug AR Board Game Day (08/29/15)

Frank Kallal

Aug 25, 2015, 6:43:46 PM8/25/15
to Arch Reactor
Hey folks

This month has come gone so fast.  but Games Must go on.  So as listed on the Calendar.  On Aug 29th you'll find me hosting the Boardgame day at the Jefferson Underground space.  I will be at Noon (Or as history presents By 12:30 ;) )  we'll have some fun, play some games and eat some food.  All are welcome.  We will stay until we all leave. or 3am or so...

Remember I'l bring Food and Soft drinks, you Bring yourself 5$ and any games you would like.  I will trade you Food for 5$ :)  there is plenty,

Important points :

** You are more than welcome to come out, any time.  People will come and go as they need. so if you have a couple hours to hang out, make the trip.
** You don't have to bring games, we will have more than enough.  but if you have something you wanna play, bring it out.  Party games are welcome as well.
** You Don't need to "be a gamer" of even know how to play games.  We can and will teach you.
** You don't need to know people there. This is a mis-mosh of Folks from many different groups, many of whom don't know each other other than from this monthly meet-up.  t's a hugely friendly group and they are always happy to Welcome others into a game.
** We on occasion have younger ones about.  They will play their own board games, or watch movies, or play as they see fit.  if you are going to bring kids, just give me a heads up so i can add more kid Friendly items to the Food buy, like Juice pouches and such.  Also if i see there is only a single child coming i can bring mine so there isn't just a single young'in being bored.

If you have friends that you wanna bring that works as well.  the  more the merrier.

so post here and i'll get you added to the Monthly invite for the game :)

Or hit me up on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/fkallal

Frank