STEM night

Murray, Alissa

Sep 11, 2017, 4:31:45 PM9/11/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My school (FZ South Middle) is hosting a STEM night and we were wondering if any of your members would be interested in coming to the STEM night (Sept 21 from 6-8pm) and either hosting a talk or activity for middle school students and their families.  We had another volunteer coming who sadly can no longer make it.  We would need to know if someone can come ASAP so that we can advertise what will be available for students and families.

Miss. Murray

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: Any information contained in or attached to this message is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this transmittal, you are hereby notified that you received this transmittal in error, and we request that you please delete and destroy all copies and attachments in your possession, notify the sender that you have received this communication in error, and note that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, this communication is expressly prohibited.

Chris Weiss

Sep 11, 2017, 4:50:08 PM9/11/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
st peters is a bit of journey for most of members, but if someone wants to go i won't discourage them :)

you might also invite Inventor Forge http://www.inventorforgemakerspace.org/

Jim S

Sep 11, 2017, 7:34:23 PM9/11/17
to Arch Reactor
This is the event I posted about recently.  Unfortunately I have a conflict and can't make it.  I hope someone else may be able to go.

Keith

Sep 12, 2017, 10:46:02 PM9/12/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
The Inventor Forge makerspace is quite a bit closer - have you contacted them?  I know a few of them monitor these forums.  George might be able to put you in touch with someone in their group.