3D Printer kit 4 sale w/ 5 spools of filament

Ross

Mar 13, 2015, 4:56:03 PM3/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Is it alright for me to post a 3D Printer kit I have for sale?

Frank Kallal

Mar 13, 2015, 5:06:09 PM3/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes.  Long as it's not Spamming the list alot, shouldn't be a big deal.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Ross <rsafr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it alright for me to post a 3D Printer kit I have for sale?

rsafr...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2015, 5:13:44 PM3/13/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com, rsafr...@gmail.com
Thanks Frank.

I have a RigidBot 3D Printer Kit that I am not going to finish assembling.
https://www.inventapart.com/rigidbot.php

This kit includes everything to build a printer with a print volume of 10 x 10 x 10 inches:
- Frame and hardware
- All motors, bearings, fans
- Main board (Arduino, running Marlin firmware)
- Power supply
- Heated Bed
- Z-rod Upgrade (two linear z-motors)
- Spooler Rack to hold filament spools

Also included are brand new (1 Kg / 2.2 lbs) spools of filament, still in sealed packs.
- 4 PLA spools
- 2 ABS spools

This kit costs $820 to order, and I am selling it for $585.
I had planned to assemble this during the Christmas season, but the kit was missing a few parts. The parts arrived just before I went on a trip, and I never got back to finishing the assembly.

I am in the Manchester/Ballwin area.

Ross

Ross

Mar 14, 2015, 11:22:09 AM3/14/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I decided I would sell the printer kit with only 1 spool of filament for $485.
Let me know if you are interested.
-Ross

rsafr...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2015, 7:18:57 PM3/17/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com, rsafr...@gmail.com
Thank you for letting me post. The printer has sold.
Is there a way to delete this post, so people won't waste their time looking at it?