Dog droppings

Matthew Hart

Jul 11, 2015, 11:46:50 AM7/11/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I just cleaned up dog droppings in the space, on the carpet next to the first table. Not cool. Clean up after your self.

Deech

Jul 11, 2015, 10:42:40 PM7/11/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Man. I'm sorry. That was probably my fault, my dog was with me yesterday. I didn't see her do it and it's pretty unusual for her to do that inside.

Thanks for picking it up for me. If she's gonna do that, I'll just stop bringing her with me.