Intermediate Rasberry Pi Class

fredspartan104

Jul 9, 2018, 2:52:30 PM7/9/18
to Arch Reactor
I have created a meetup for this class, if you plan on attending please register.  I am limiting this class to 20 people and will only have the components available for 20 people.

This class will require a working Raspberry Pi with Rasbian installed if you need help setting up a Pi or just have questions before the class, I am going to be at AR on July 22 from 7 to 9 to help anyone that needs a hand.

I am going to announce this class on Meetup tomorrow evening, so I am giving members of AR first shot at registering.

Fred

eAddict

Jul 9, 2018, 3:31:09 PM7/9/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I will be out of town starting this Friday until about August 1st.
I'll have to read the web page or make the make-up class.

Buz McCullough

Jul 11, 2018, 1:50:56 AM7/11/18
to Arch Reactor
Fred, Where do I register? Is there supposed to be a link? Or is my replying to this post count as registering? If you already have the max reserved, I will attend just as an observer like I did at the last workshop. Is there anything you would like me to do to help at the meetup?
Buz McCullough

Travis Megee

Jul 11, 2018, 5:14:29 AM7/11/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
https://www.meetup.com/Arch-Reactor-Hackerspace/events/251461079/

fredspartan104

Jul 12, 2018, 10:11:47 AM7/12/18
to Arch Reactor
I am going to have to move the Raspberry Pi class do to last minute travel for work.  I am asking what date would work for everyone interested and the choices are Sunday July 22, Monday July 23, and Monday July 31.  I my top choice is July 22 at 7pm and if that is good with everyone then I will move the date at the end of the day.

-Fred

Jim S

Jul 12, 2018, 12:28:02 PM7/12/18
to Arch Reactor