JAN ** AR BoardGame Day

Frank Kallal

Jan 25, 2018, 10:09:07 PM1/25/18
to Arch Reactor
Hey all

I know this is Last minute,  But i've had a hell of a time Settling my Life down for his weekend.  To many things to do.. Anyway, i was able to get most thing Organized and I plan to Open the space up at 2pm for Board Game day.

Anyone is welcome to come out.  you don't need to know how to Play games, we can teach.

I will bring Food and Drink, and Ask for 5$ for the day.  I generally have plenty to go around.

Kids are Welcome, and they will mostly just play video games and ignore us for the day.

If you are free Come and Hang out :)

Frank

Nathan Schrenk

Jan 25, 2018, 10:33:55 PM1/25/18
to Arch Reactor
Frank,

Which day are you opening up the space for boardgame day? I assume Saturday, January 27, but since your message wasn't explicit about that, I want to make sure. :-)

Nathan

Frank Kallal

Jan 25, 2018, 10:39:17 PM1/25/18
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
heh Sorry :) yep the 27th.   Too many things at once tonight :)