Anybody need a Motorola mini hdmi to vga adapter?

Deech

Jul 24, 2015, 5:11:06 PM7/24/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

So, I got a woot bandolier of carrots and in it was 19 of these : http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-VGA-Travel-Adapter-Non-Retail/dp/B006FXURV8

They are for hooking a vga monitor up to Motorola and compatible phones and tablets.

I have no need of them, no idea of hackability.

Free to whoever might want one (or 19)

Deech

Kamikaze Joe

Jul 24, 2015, 5:21:06 PM7/24/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
As I recall they were pretty hackable.  1 plug is a type of hdmi plug and the other is standard micro-usb.

I'll probably grab one.  I think it might work on my gopro.

---

Preserve your right to privacy.  When replying to this email, I encourage you to make use of PGP compliant encryption.  My key ID is A50DB9BC.

Deech

Xsfx2000

Jul 24, 2015, 8:29:26 PM7/24/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Deech

Jul 25, 2015, 1:30:19 PM7/25/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I'll drop a handful on the donation shelf for you to grab next time you're in the space.