Arch Reactor on Sci Tech -- Channel 9 KETC Wednesday January 18th

Morganism

Dec 20, 2016, 9:57:11 AM12/20/16
to Arch Reactor
Just heard back, the story on Arch Reactor is scheduled to run on Sci Tech on Wednesday, January 18th on KETC channel 9 , St. Louis. Check it out!

Jim S

Jan 18, 2017, 9:30:48 AM1/18/17
to Arch Reactor
Just wanted to remind people about this being on tonight...  7:30 PM.  I don't have any inside information so hope this is still accurate.

directorofpu...@archreactor.org

Jan 18, 2017, 5:22:54 PM1/18/17
to Arch Reactor
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 8:57:11 AM UTC-6, Morganism wrote:
> Just heard back, the story on Arch Reactor is scheduled to run on Sci Tech on Wednesday, January 18th on KETC channel 9 , St. Louis. Check it out!

Last I heard this was still on for tonight! Thanks for the bump.

Jim S

Jan 18, 2017, 9:01:39 PM1/18/17
to Arch Reactor, directorofpu...@archreactor.org
I was doing some other stuff while watching but didn't see anything about arch reactor.  Must have been rescheduled...

Chris Weiss

Jan 18, 2017, 10:03:32 PM1/18/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
just check on ketc's scitech website and skipped through the "live stream", it kinda looks like it got hijacked with political stuff about half way though?  I didn't have my speakers on so i'm not entirely sure.

Morganism

Jan 18, 2017, 10:19:13 PM1/18/17
to Arch Reactor
I watched live. It seems like we got bumped. I am working on finding out what happened.

directorofpu...@archreactor.org

Jan 19, 2017, 10:15:52 AM1/19/17
to Arch Reactor
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 8:57:11 AM UTC-6, Morganism wrote:
> Just heard back, the story on Arch Reactor is scheduled to run on Sci Tech on Wednesday, January 18th on KETC channel 9 , St. Louis. Check it out!

This is the newest information I have. Sorry to get everyone's (myself included) hopes up:

Oh no, I am so sorry -- Jim moved it back to Jan. 28! In the craziness of the holiday, I completely forgot that I had already emailed you an earlier date. But I don't think there's any reason it won't air on the 28th and if I hear different, I will email you. This time, for real.

Brenda

-Morgan

Jim S

Jan 19, 2017, 10:56:33 AM1/19/17
to Arch Reactor, directorofpu...@archreactor.org
I was disappointed too.  But it wasn't a total waste of time.  The methane power from pig manure was interesting although not much detail.  We had a few pigs when I was growing up and when in high school I made a methane generator from some barrels and things I scrounged  and ran a lawn mower on it.  Very easy to do in the summer when temps are near optimum for the process.

Di

Jan 19, 2017, 2:47:36 PM1/19/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Do we know what show on Saturday, January 28?    Looking at the Guide on my TiVo about the only candidate I'm seeing is "Living St. Louis"      I don't see Sci Tech airing on the 28th.

Morganism

Jan 19, 2017, 2:50:55 PM1/19/17
to Arch Reactor
Number's wrong. Wednesday January 25th at 7:30pm. SciTech is the name of the show.

Morganism

Jan 25, 2017, 5:18:58 PM1/25/17
to Arch Reactor
Heads-up -- Got an e-mail today moved to 2/1

Jim S

Jan 25, 2017, 10:20:11 PM1/25/17
to Arch Reactor
Hope this isn't a situation of next week never getting here...  LOL  I watched the show before I saw the message.  I just set the DVR to record all the shows until I stop them so I will see it eventually.

Morganism

Feb 2, 2017, 12:20:29 PM2/2/17
to Arch Reactor

Nathan Schrenk

Feb 2, 2017, 2:56:10 PM2/2/17
to Arch Reactor
It turned out really well!

Nice work coordinating this, Morgan! (and nice work to everyone who represented for AR while the cameras were here)

Nathan

Kamikaze Joe

Feb 2, 2017, 5:32:46 PM2/2/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
You know, after watching that clip I'm kind of disappointed that I
missed the metal casting class.

--
---

Preserve your right to privacy. When replying to this email, I encourage you to make use of PGP compliant encryption. My key ID is A50DB9BC.

Andrew Ricke

Feb 3, 2017, 8:48:06 PM2/3/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This was very well done. I hope new people come on over after viewing.

Jim S

Feb 6, 2017, 10:02:29 AM2/6/17
to Arch Reactor
Tree climbing machine was interesting - wasn't aware of it.  Hope to talk to the builder sometime...