Laser Cutter

ial...@mst.edu

Oct 2, 2015, 3:46:45 PM10/2/15
to Arch Reactor
Howdy Arch Reactor,

I'm down at Missouri S&T in Rolla, and I'm working on a project that needs to be laser cut... I saw that you guys have a laser cutter; if I came in during work time on Sunday could I use that?

I'd totally be willing to donate for time or bring in a pizza or whatever!

Tony Strawhun

Oct 2, 2015, 4:25:30 PM10/2/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

You are welcome to bring your project in on Sunday. There should be at least a person or two that can help you with any questions you may have.

I encourage you to check out the laser cutter quick-start guide we have on the Arch Reactor website (its under the Projects tab) for info about usable space on the laser bed, acceptable material options to cut with the laser, and tips to help make your project a success.

When you arrive at the space (2400 Jefferson), if the space is open, there will be a board set outside with a phone number. Give us a ring and someone will let you in and bring you up to the space. Generally members with keys get to the space around/after dinner time, but if another time would work better for you, all you will need to do is coordinate with a member who has keys.

Deech

Oct 2, 2015, 7:07:59 PM10/2/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Keep an eye on the website. There's a status on the front page. If it says "open" someone is there.