I need to move the Pysanky/Ukrainian Eggs event...

Diane Sudduth

Feb 24, 2017, 3:42:11 PM2/24/17
to Arch Reactor
Pysanky/Ukrainian Eggs is currently scheduled to start Sunday, March 12, with events on the AR calendar for March 12 & 14.    With everything else on my schedule there's absolutely no way I can make that work.    Would anyone object to moving the first event to Sunday, April 2?   I'd have things set up in the afternoon by 2pm and would plan to keep things out on a couple of tables until Easter Sunday.   (The goal is to not take up space on the main lab tables, hopefully the eggs can live in part of the classroom space)

Frank had been talking about hosting a kid event on Sunday, April 9, where he used crayons and rit dye on hard boiled eggs.   This might dovetail nicely.

Chris W, if your friend (was it Alix?) wants to do silk-dyed eggs at any time I have at least a dozen (possibly 2) white blown eggs I can contribute to the cause, as well as a nice assortment of silk ties that I found at Goodwill for practically free.

Any objections to the date-change for Pysanky/Ukrainian eggs?    If not, would anyone like to propose something for the calendar for Tuesday, March 14?

Travis, would you please wait a day or two to see if there's an objection to this thread and, if not, update the calendar?

Diane  <*>