(Paying) Looking for help finishing my Rostock MAX v2

chri...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2017, 10:13:37 PM1/14/17
to Arch Reactor
Hello,

I previously emailed looking to see if anyone wanted to trade their working, calibrated printer for my partially assembled Rostock MAX kit. Since there wasn't any interest, I thought I'd see if someone more experienced with 3D printers would be willing to finish assembling my kit. I'm willing to pay, of course, and the rate is something I'm open to discuss. Can pay with bitcoin or cash.

It's the SeeMeCNC Rostock MAX v2 kit, with an E3D v6 hotend I purchased separately.

Thanks,
Chris

Jim S

Jan 15, 2017, 10:19:32 PM1/15/17
to Arch Reactor, chri...@gmail.com
Chris,

Since no has has replied yet I will offer my 2 cents...  I know only a little about 3d printing but I suggest you show up for a 3d printer night.  You might find someone willing to work on your printer.  Or you might get a bit of help at the meetings and learn enough to finish your printer yourself.  If you finish it you will pick up a lot of information that will help in running it and keeping it going.  Running a 3d printer isn't quite as simple as plugging it in and turning it on.

Jim

chri...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2017, 12:27:39 AM1/16/17
to Arch Reactor
Thanks, Jim. I've been meaning to stop by to the Meetup but haven't made it yet. I'll put the next one on my calendar.

directorofpu...@archreactor.org

Jan 18, 2017, 5:24:36 PM1/18/17
to Arch Reactor, chri...@gmail.com

I was going to recommend the meet-up too. We don't much for-profit kinds of things. We are much more about helping you do it yourself. People at the meet-ups love to help.