Build Out Days This Weekend

nfolken

Jun 9, 2016, 11:46:29 AM6/9/16
to Arch Reactor
This Saturday Myles is leading a build out day from 10-3. Depending on how many people show up, the following are projects that could be tackled: Buying materials for framing-out walls, framing some walls, mounting  the A/C condensers, and running electric to the condensers.

On Sunday I will be leading a build out day starting at 3. We will be doing mostly electrical work, which mostly involves using a hammerdrill to mount boxes and conduit, but also some wire pulling and electrical work. I hope to get the kitchenette outlets installed, most of the shop outlets installed, and maybe also lights for the shop and electric for the A/C condensers.

Myles Farrell

Jun 9, 2016, 5:40:54 PM6/9/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Niels. The next couple weekends are going to be big build weekends. Like usual please respond here if you plan on coming so we can break out work groups accordingly

Chris Weiss

Jun 9, 2016, 5:51:05 PM6/9/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm available Saturday but not until around 2PM.  is there a set plan for materials hauling?

Frank Kallal

Jun 9, 2016, 5:54:02 PM6/9/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I pushed this out the the Gaming Group List I maintain as well  so maybe a few extras might show up.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm available Saturday but not until around 2PM.  is there a set plan for materials hauling?

Nathan Schrenk

Jun 9, 2016, 6:03:03 PM6/9/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 10:46 AM, nfolken <niels...@gmail.com> wrote:
This Saturday Myles is leading a build out day from 10-3. Depending on how many people show up, the following are projects that could be tackled: Buying materials for framing-out walls, framing some walls, mounting  the A/C condensers, and running electric to the condensers.

On Sunday I will be leading a build out day starting at 3. We will be doing mostly electrical work, which mostly involves using a hammerdrill to mount boxes and conduit, but also some wire pulling and electrical work. I hope to get the kitchenette outlets installed, most of the shop outlets installed, and maybe also lights for the shop and electric for the A/C condensers.

I'll be there on Sunday. It's not yet clear whether my family's schedule will allow me to be there for any part of Saturday.

Nathan

Myles Farrell

Jun 11, 2016, 11:30:42 AM6/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Sorry about the late reply chris. My plan for hauling materials was going to be send you with your trailer to rp lumber with a few helpers and shopping list, but there is no one here to help. I can still leave the shopping list but I won't be able to help you unload as I need to leave around 3.

Chris Weiss

Jun 11, 2016, 12:22:03 PM6/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I think I can come earlier.  if there's anything over 10ft my trailer won't balance well enough to get on the highway, but if no one shows before noon I won't bring it anyway.

Diane

Jun 11, 2016, 12:38:00 PM6/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
So far it's Myles and Diane.   :-)

More help is appreciated!

Diane  <*>

On Jun 11, 2016, at 11:21 AM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think I can come earlier.  if there's anything over 10ft my trailer won't balance well enough to get on the highway, but if no one shows before noon I won't bring it anyway.

Nathan Schrenk

Jun 11, 2016, 1:12:47 PM6/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I wish I could come down and help, but I'm dealing with no air conditioning at home right now and trying to get that resolved.

Nathan

Diane

Jun 11, 2016, 1:31:37 PM6/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
No worries.   You need to take care of your family!

I may not be the most physically capable person but Myles is wonderful and organized and we got the a/c brackets hung!!

Diane  <*>

Chris Weiss

Jun 11, 2016, 1:43:21 PM6/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
just checked, RP closes at 1 anyway.  and Norrenberns closes at noon.  so not bringing the trailer, but I'll head that way very soon. any tool requests?  or are we just moving things to prepare for building?

Diane

Jun 11, 2016, 2:02:53 PM6/11/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
No idea, sorry.   Myles just left to run a short errand but will be back soon.

Diane  <*>

Ryan Williams

Jun 12, 2016, 11:10:46 AM6/12/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there today for the 3pm stuff.

nfolken

Jun 12, 2016, 2:36:56 PM6/12/16
to Arch Reactor
I'm swinging by lowes to pick up some materials first, but I hope to be there at 3.