Pi Zero W's for $5 at Microcenter

Kamikaze Joe

Sep 12, 2017, 12:01:07 PM9/12/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Half Off. For those interested:

http://www.microcenter.com/product/475267/Zero_W

---

Preserve your right to privacy.  When replying to this email, I encourage you to make use of PGP compliant encryption.  My key ID is A50DB9BC.

Andrew Ricke

Sep 12, 2017, 1:42:30 PM9/12/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

No!  Don't tempt me. I still have not used my original Pi Zero that I jumped on cause it was cheap.

Robert Kleeschulte

George Fetters

Sep 12, 2017, 3:24:27 PM9/12/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
You know what they are really good at is wifi cameras.  a $5 pi zero w, a $6 power supply on amazon, $7 8gig sd card from Microcenter, and a 15$ camera from amazon.  For $33 bucks you can roll your own wifi camera and you own it.  Not Chinese shenanigans in there.

Andrew Ricke

Chris Hemmerly

Sep 13, 2017, 3:50:30 PM9/13/17
to Arch Reactor