First Friday - who's going?

Xsfx2000

Mar 6, 2015, 6:14:39 PM3/6/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Just wondering...

Morganism

Mar 6, 2015, 6:22:15 PM3/6/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 5:14:39 PM UTC-6, XSFX2000 wrote:
> Just wondering...

I will be there with my daughters robotics team, but I am going to try and spend some time at the table.

Xsfx2000

Mar 6, 2015, 6:35:30 PM3/6/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I'm bringing the 2 meters of neopixel strip for the display box. I have a simple sketch running on it, but I plan to change it at the table.

Robert Kleeschulte

Mar 6, 2015, 6:44:54 PM3/6/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I came by the space first. Forgot you guys are setting up earlier this time.

On Friday, March 6, 2015, Xsfx2000 <xsfx...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm bringing the 2 meters of neopixel strip for the display box. I have a simple sketch running on it, but I plan to change it at the table.

Sent from Gmail Mobile